DICK’S SPORTING GOODS, INC.
DICK’S Sporting Goods, Inc. and its affiliates (collectively, “DICK’S”, “us”, “our”, or “we”) provides you with access to DICK’S proprietary organized sports services technology-enabled platforms, websites, and mobile applications (together with any updates, the “Applications”), or use software, integrations and related online or offline products or services provided in connection with any of the foregoing (collectively with Applications, the “Service(s)”). Access to the Services is conditioned on your compliance with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement (this “License Agreement”). If you are using the Services on behalf of an Organization, “you” as used herein, includes the Organization and you represent that you are authorized to enter into this License Agreement on behalf of the Organization. As used herein “Organization” means a national, state or local sports governing body, league, club, team, or other organization including but not limited to those who host and/or conduct tournaments or other events.
DICK’S and its licensors retain all ownership, intellectual property rights and all other right, title and interest in and to the Services, and underlying software and technology and in all copies, improvements, enhancements, modifications and derivative works thereof, including without limitation, all patent, copyright, trade secret and trademark rights. DICK’S reserves all rights not expressly granted to you hereunder. DICK’S reserves the right, without notice, (i) to revoke your user identity (“User Identity”) (user name together with a password); (ii) to require you to change your User Identity; or (iii) to deny, limit or terminate your access to the Service or any portion thereof, whether for security purposes, for violation of the Agreements, including this License Agreement, or for any other reason.
Except for those rights and licenses expressly granted by DICK’S to you, DICK’S does not grant you any other express or implied right(s). DICK’S and all other names, logos, and icons identifying DICK’S products and services are proprietary marks of DICK’S and licensors, and any use of such marks without the express written permission of DICK’S is strictly prohibited. Other product and company names mentioned on the Service may be the marks of their respective owners.
You acknowledge and agree that the Service is offered “as is” with no warranty or guarantee of accuracy, completeness, or suitability for use by any individual.
DICK’S is not responsible for an Organization’s administration (e.g., coaching decisions, team selections, Organization refund policies, Organization terms, etc.). An Organization’s use of the Services does not imply DICK’S approval or endorsement of such Organization. All questions and issues with Organization administration and policies should be directed to the Organization.
2. Availability. The Services shall be available to you, upon your agreement to the Agreements, including this License Agreement and such other terms and conditions as DICK’S may require. DICK’S may terminate your access to the Services if you or the Licensee breach any of the Agreements or for any other reason in DICK’S sole and exclusive discretion. All licenses granted in this Agreement expire when your right to use the Services terminates or expires.
3. Your Obligations and Your Consent. You will use the Services pursuant to the Agreements. You are solely responsible for ensuring that you secure your User Identity and do not share your User Identity with others. DICK’S will assume that any person using the Service under a given User Identity is the individual associated with such User Identity in DICK’S records and will grant access to data, records and other information and capabilities accordingly. Using, or permitting the use of, the Service under a User Identity not actually assigned to a particular individual is prohibited. You agree that the Service will be used solely for the purposes and functions contemplated in the Agreements and you shall refrain from using the Service for any other Prohibited Conduct. “Prohibited Conduct” includes, but is not limited to, using or permitting the use of the Service other than those expressly authorized, permitting or facilitating use of the Services by any party other than you, sublicensing, timesharing, renting, providing service bureau services based on the Services, permitting or facilitating third parties in evaluating the Services, reverse-engineering, decompiling, disassembling, and tampering with or attempting to access other user accounts or information of other users.
You represent and warrant that all User Data that is provided by you or on your behalf, or uploaded, stored, processed, contained included and/or integrated into the Services by you or on your behalf has been collected in accordance with applicable laws and with your full consent. You hereby consent to DICK’S use of the User Data as provided herein. If any of the User Data uploaded, stored, processed, contained included and/or integrated in the Services relates to children under the age of 13 (each, a “Child User”), you represent and warrant that prior to you providing such User Data to DICK’S, you, as the parent or guardian of each Child User, consent to: (i) send or store such Child User’s User Data in the Services, and (ii) permit DICK’S to exercise its rights hereunder and under the Agreements with respect to such Child User. If you are not the parent or guardian of each Child User, you represent and warrant that you have obtained verifiable consent of the parent or guardian of each Child User to use the Child User’s User Data as provided herein. You shall provide copies of such consents to DICK’S upon request. In the event any such Child User (or the parent or guardian thereof) elects to withdraw such consent, you shall promptly notify DICK’S and DICK’S shall remove the Child User’s User Data from the Services. If such express consent is not provided you shall not send or store such Child User’s User Data in the Services; and if you previously sent or stored Child User’s User Data without such express consent, you shall immediately notify DICK’S and immediately remove any applicable User Data from the Services until you obtain such required express consent.
With regard to the use of all audio and/or video functionality of the Services, you represent, warrant and covenant to DICK'S that (A) you have received any legally-required consents of individuals recorded in any audio and/or video being streamed or posted through the Services, (B) you will not stream or post any audio and/or video recording of an individual who has objected to such recording, (C) you have received all required consents of national, state or local sports governing body, league, club, team, or other organization, as applicable, to have audio and/or video being streamed or posted through the Services and will follow all applicable rules from any national, state or local sports governing body, league, club, team, or other organization, and (D) you have received all required consents, if applicable, from the hosting venue to have audio and/or video being streamed or posted through the Services and will follow all rules and restrictions required by the applicable venue.
You are responsible for all internet, communication, device and other equipment, and any other costs associated with the use of the Service. Use of the Service may impact your cellular data usage or other data plan.
5. Warranties and Limitation of Liability. ALL SERVICES PROVIDED BY DICK’S ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. DICK’S DISCLAIMS AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, AVAILABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR INTENDED USE, ANY WARRANTY OF COMPATIBILITY, OR ANY LIABILITY IN NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE. DICK’S WILL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. DICK’S SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTIES NOR DEEMED TO BE IN DEFAULT OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, ON ACCOUNT OF ANY DELAYS, ERRORS, MALFUNCTIONS, COMPATIBILITY PROBLEMS OR BREAKDOWNS WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, DICK’S EQUIPMENT, DATA OR SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EXCEPT IN CASES OF INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT, IN NO EVENT WILL DICK’S AND/OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF DICK’S OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
6. Indemnification. You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless DICK’S, its past and present directors, affiliates, partners, officers, employees and agents from and against all liabilities, damages and expenses, claims for damages, suits, proceedings, recoveries, judgments or executions (including but not limited to litigation costs, expenses, and reasonable attorneys' fees) which may be suffered by, accrued against, charged to or recoverable from DICK’S, its past and present directors, affiliates, partners, officers, employees or agents by reason of or in connection with your use of the Service, your performance or failure to perform, as a result of your Prohibited Conduct, or improper performance of any of your obligations, including without limitation your breach of any representations and warranties, applicable laws, rules, regulations or statutes in the use of the Service.
7. Modifications. DICK’S retains the right, in its sole discretion, to enhance, modify or alter the Service at any time (“DICK’S Modifications”). It shall be in DICK’S’ sole discretion to determine which DICK’S Modifications you receive.
8. Fees, Payments, Chargebacks, Refunds, Cancellations and Returns.
(a) Fees. You understand and agree that you may be required to pay fees related to your use of or access to the Services, including but not limited to processing fees, registration processing fees, charge amounts, and/or other applicable fees (“Fees”) at the price(s) in effect when such Fees are incurred. You are responsible for paying all applicable taxes for the Services. You understand and agree that you may be required to pay Fees related to your use of or access to the Services subject to any Additional Terms applicable to such services, features or purchases. You acknowledge that DICK’S owns all right and interest in any collected Fees regardless of the actual costs incurred by DICK’S for providing the Services.
(b) Subscription Services. Any Fees to register to access subscription based Services (such as GameChanger or other subscription based Services) shall be paid through third party payment systems, app-stores utilized by DICK’S, or otherwise through the Services. All Fees paid for the Services are non-refundable, regardless of whether or not you actually use the Services. You are responsible for paying all applicable taxes for the Services and any other costs incurred in connection with the use of or access to the Services. If you register for a recurring subscription, you will continue to be charged for the Services until you cancel the Services. You may cancel a recurring subscription at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the name and email address associated with your account. Some cancellations may require you to contact the third party app-store where you registered for the recurring subscription. Cancellation of your subscription will not release you from your responsibility to pay all charges incurred prior to cancellation. DICK’S reserves the right to issue refunds or credits in its sole discretion. If DICK’S issues a refund or credit, it is under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future. All questions and requests related to the Services shall be submitted to email@example.com.
(c) Fanwear and Uniforms. Returns or refunds are not offered on customized fanwear or uniforms, or other Special Order items.
(d) General Products. DICK’S Sporting Goods items will be returned or refunded in accordance with the refund policy found at http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/s/return-policy.
10. Applications. Notwithstanding the foregoing license grant, you acknowledge that certain components of the Applications may contain third party software available under so-called “open source” software licenses (“Open Source Components”), which means any software licenses approved as open source licenses by the Open Source Initiative or any substantially similar licenses, including without limitation any license that, as a condition of distribution of the software licensed under such license, requires that the distributor make the software available in source code format. To the extent required by the licenses covering Open Source Components, the terms of such licenses will apply to such Open Source Components in lieu of the terms of this Agreement. To the extent the terms of the licenses applicable to Open Source Components prohibit any of the restrictions in this Agreement with respect to such Open Source Component, such restrictions will not apply to such Open Source Component. To the extent the terms of the licenses applicable to Open Source Components require DICK’S to make an offer to provide source code or related information in connection with the Open Source Components, such offer is hereby made. Any request for source code or related information should be directed only to: firstname.lastname@example.org.